Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pelosi, Reid and Barney are idiots and manipulators.

As I watch the democratic leadership spew falsehoods and misdirections and outright lies about the process behind this economic bail-out bill, I can't help but think it is over for this once great country.

I don't believe a word they say. I'd like the transcripts from the meetings. I'd like to read transcripts of all the phone calls. This was NOT a bi-partisan announcement - this was political grandstanding. I want to know what was said. If you want to know what was said, join me in an effort to force our politicians to give us TRUE transparency - a look into their personal conduct of business during these so-called 'negotiations'.

They are stupid, small people who don't understand the economy and don't understand history. They are all too willing to distort the truth to influence the sheep in this nation.

No comments: